View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Howard Chasser

Default My life experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Hi Howard, first of all, the promoters of the National don't care. As long as they sell out their tables, they don't care that many of the tables are sold to crooks and scammers. They will never let this happen.

Second, PSA is receiving an average of 68,000 submissions per week. The majority of these submitters either don't know about the problems with PSA or they don't care, as long as they believe they will get higher prices with a PSA slab. Talking to a few hundred people at the National will be like throwing a rock in the ocean. You will have a couple of people at a time at your table, while across the aisle, PSA will have 100's of people lined up waiting to submit their cards.

Rick
I do not control outcomes - that doesn't leave me less responsible for taking actions aligned with my integrity.

Will the promoters let it happen - we won't know for sure till a phone call is made or email sent.

Will it make a difference? The more people that are aware of what is going on, I believe the better for the hobby overall - I think making a few hundred people aware (if that's all that would happen) would be a great success!