View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 02:46 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Between most of the world's governments, "the media," big pharma, hospitals, scientists and researchers, and don't forget the overwhelming majority of physicians, it's one hell of a conspiracy, damn. I wonder how often they hold meetings? "They" must have to meet often, to make sure everyone's on board with disseminating the same lies and misinformation, no?
Without trying to get political, which countries and/or states, blue or red, seem to be pushing this agenda, passports and mandates, more than the other?
Liberal gov't up here and south of me. Australia and France, to name a couple others. I am unsure so don't shoot me, but if I am not mistaken, these countries/states have the most draconian rules in place, no?
I said it in the other thread. I honestly don't believe this is about covid nor the vaccines. They are, imo, just a means to an end for the global reset, the agenda 2030 movement.
How can an honest, for the people gov't, push/coerce a vaccine on its citizens and require mandates and passports when once vaccinated you can still contract and spread the disease you're vaccinated against?? It makes zero sense.
https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/stat...C92aCxop8pAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Yes, the ones that prevent terrible diseases, not ones that simply mitigate one, like a yearly flu shot.
And those were all tested and verified to be safe, which likely took years, before they were released to the general public. They are not unapproved EUA only vaccines like these covid ones are. It's amazing how many still don't understand that.

Last edited by irv; 01-25-2022 at 02:48 PM.