View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 06:42 AM
Lonnie Nagel

Couple of things - Looks like these did include "qualifiers" as I received 1 card back with the "MK" designation.

Sent 34 1955 Topps BB in for grading on this go round.

Of the 34 I had "opinion" graded the vast majority as coming back a 6 with a couple maybe hitting 6.5 and a couple coming back in the 5 range (Dont recall a Mark on the card they designated but will see when I get it in hand)

Had several "shockers" that included a 3 cards coming back below 5 and 11 cards coming back as 7s (or better)

Of the 11 one (Boone) came back as 8.5 - Still scratching my head on this one as I don't know how an EXMT card sitting in my EXMT set along with tons of other 6s could hit that "rare air".

The other 7s (and 4 additional 8s) are somewhat annoying to me for the same reason - didnt look out of place in an EXMT set

Hand picked for centering - Looks like I now get to go out in search of 14 additional 6s. If you have any of the 14 in PSA Holders that are well centered - I would be interested

Thanks

The Boone (8.5)??

#065 Boone

The following results simply reinforce the idea that after all these years - I STILL have no clue when it comes to BB Card Grading. The Mathews is particularly annoying as I was sure it was a 6 all day.....

Pre 59 Results

Last edited by toledo_mudhen; 06-10-2021 at 06:53 AM.