View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartygw View Post
Cliff, for what you're looking for, you should head over to this place:

GotBaseballCards - J&J's Sports SuperStore
(770) 736-9998

https://g.co/kgs/3qtHqS

They have 50s and 60s commons to sort thru. Bigger store, Joe does a lot of shows but it's a real pain for me to drive over there from where I live.

Sent from my SM-F721U using Tapatalk
I went to their store several times when they were in Snellville and spent hours going through their huge trays of commons picking out print errors and also assembling a high grade 1976 set minus the star cards, but the last time I went they had moved down the street to a much smaller store and they refused to bring out the trays of commons for me to look through and pretty much chased me off. In 2020 I happened to be in Loganville and spotted their new store but that was right in the middle of the virus outbreak and I knew they wouldn't even let me in the door. It looked like a much larger building than they had before so they might be more willing to bring out the trays for me to look at or they might even have some out for customers to go through. Loganville is so far from Atlanta and I am rarely out that way but I will make a special trip on a rainy day when I get a chance. Thank you for the suggestion.