View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 10:07 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
You pay for All-Star Game tickets, you make the road trip to get there, you get there early as in when the gates open, and you can't get close to any ballplayers, by design? If that's what it's become, keep it. If you have to be an elitist to participate, if getting in with your ticket isn't enough, keep it. I stand by the statement, it's fucking stupid. Go ahead and defend it, keep pretending it's all fun. Label me whatever, I am done.
What is wrong with you guys leave Karen
.I mean Jim alone. If I buy a pair of Tickets to the All Star game AND take a Grueling road trip with my kid. And I get there when the gates open ( max 2 hours before First pitch). I damm well expect these high paid young Athletes to show my kid some respect and sign his ball. I dont care if Fifty Thousand other fans are there dont you know who I am??
I know a little harsh, but 2 tickets to an all star game and a road trip with my Son or Daughter what a priceless gift those memories are. I have a few Memories like that. I hope to have more with my grandkids. The last thing I want stuck in my head is a resentment about an autograph that I didn't even get.