Thread: Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 04:27 AM
Administrator

Default Joe Orlando

Posted By: Dave

Well once again....things have to turn into a bashing. And for what reason this time? Most every business's presidents obviously are upfront and are willing to answer questions or get involved in dilemas and such. But, if I'm the president of the construction company I work for....and one of the suppliers I use, or subcontractors I use starting calling me a jackass or whatever the case may be, do you think any president of any outfit at that point has any reason in the world to then discuss any agenda with that other group? No. And what is funny is most of the people that do have to get into this typical name calling kind of a deal don't know Joe Orlando from Dick Van Dyke. For the few of us that do prefer PSA, answers to honest questions about the grading procedures, company buybacks, and other relative information will be again left in the dark because of some members of this board. And David.....if you really think that a mutt would easily suffice for Joe Orlando in a suit, why in the hell would you be using the product at all if the head of that firm is that incompetent? To make another 5-10% off sales?

I'm not some big Joe Orlando supporter. I do support and prefer PSA....but bashing the guy solves nothing here other than making sure we as a group won't get any questions of actual relevance answered.