Thread: Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Administrator

Default Joe Orlando

Posted By: Dave

I will say this I'm quite surprised at how he has responded to the couple questions on his own forum. I did ask him if he is interested in hearing questions from our bunch that he could p.m. me over there or find my email through this board. Like I said it may be for nothing....but he does not seem totally turning a blind eye as he is at least responding to some things over there. I to would ask that maybe if he would agree to hear questions from here...that it not even be started in a thread...that we would come up with a number of questions..(and limit them), and if he would deal with the questions through email with me fine, or better yet if we could have Leon do a direct email questionaire with Joe, maybe even better. That way it would keep from getting out of hand....we'd have a few questions sent to him or whoever else high up would answer....they could email the responses back to us...and then we could post that on the board....would keep the thing from going sour fast I think.
Sorry Leon...guess I shouldn't be volunteering you for yet another job huh?

Edited to say...I'm really not interested in throwing the whole altered cards subject up at Joe if he would indeed like to field a few questions....but that would be up to everybody..I already know Jim's vote..