Thread: Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Administrator

Default Joe Orlando

Posted By: Dave

Well my question over there went from the cert numbers to exactly how many graders do see each card. I'm not trying to make a PSA bashing (although I know it will happen here). I just want answers to that. For all the screw ups and oversights with the grading it doesn't seem like at least two graders are looking at each card, at least not the lower valued cards. As president of any company, be it a grading service or a construction company, presidents in general have got to be the outspoken leader of the company and the public face of it. I do wish Joe would do a litte more of that....it certainly wouldn't hurt.
I didn't know Leon if Joe has even had any conversations with you off the board about any of the subjects or has just plain remained mute.

Edited to say this isn't taking a shot at the integrity of PSA, just wanting confirmation that at least two graders do see each card....if they dont always do it that way, hence there is an open gate towards mistakes and oversights. Just a humble and lowly collector here that does obtain PSA slabs, as well as gets cards graded throught them wanting the simpliest of questions answered.