View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 08:00 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
Gizmo is on a publicity tour right now. He sold both of us showing up to the trial. Still lots of holes and that video did not help his cause, imo, and certainly did not make it any more clear what actually happened. We still only have one person's side of the story. Only thing that gives me reason to pause is that he specifically accused someone of stealing from him and gave us his name. That guy has not made any effort to clear his name, that we know of.
Heck, I'll attend the defamation case if Porter sues him for slander too. The comedic potential here is so high.

There may well have been some sort of robbery; he's really doubling down hard and could face consequences if falsely and undeniably falsely claiming this man stole from him. I ain't no lawyer or a smart feller, but I'm pretty sure my lawyer would advise me to keep my mouth shut publicly at this point still. I hope he comes out at some point and gives his version. An accusation, presented with no evidence, and with no account from the other side, is not much to go on.