View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 09:04 AM
Jeff R

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeboo View Post
I actually just got started in pre-war cards. I've picked up a T210 orange border, c46 Imperial Tobacco, and a W575-1 Gassler's Bread so far. I guess I'm all B&W to this point There are so many interesting ways to go in this hobby that right now I'm just checking it all out.
Congratulations on getting in the game. You have officially opened Pandora’s box! It will be a fun and interesting road ahead for you. Since getting into pre-war about six years ago, I think I’ve changed my collecting focus a half dozen times! I think that is part of the fun of it all, as you said, you can go so many different directions. I used to only collect only T206, but now really enjoy finding more obscure t cards or trying to collect certain subsets of the bigger t sets. I’m sure my focus will change by tomorrow. I hope you continue to enjoy and if you ever need advice, there are some amazing collectors with vast knowledge on the board.
Successful Net54 transactions with: t206fix x2, Shammus, mybuddyinc x3, FrankWakefield, Brian Van Horn, Jrsox, Vintagetoppsguy, powderfinger, Bocabirdman x2, Baseball*Collectibles, bcbgcbrcb, Vintageismygame, usernamealreadytaken, oldjudge x2, Joshchisox08, rocarroll, Voodoochild, Sebie43 and frankbmd and more...