View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I stated why I think that is in 23, why it’s just a couple people posting difficult to sell items to try and unload. Which I have no issue with, I have bought from both of them and enjoy cheap junk cards too.

Selling via auction here is not really viable. Thus it’s dominated by the couple people who do it. It’s not their fault there aren’t different sections to group items, they follow the rules and do nothing wrong because they are the only ones who use it.

I can see why some might criticize the other guys listings that are rather hyperbolic and might rub some wrong, but I can’t see a single thing Octavio has done anything even slightly worthy of critique by posting auctions in the auctions section while following its rules. He’s not taking it over by using it. It’s just that nobody else is. It’s not like the auction section was popping off without them.
I appreciate the response even though I believe it to be 100% wrong. This exact problem gets brought up fairly regularly. The last time was just before the last nationals. It is always the same. A few openly complain while many complain behind the scenes.

Maybe someone could set up an unanimous poll so they wouldn't have to worry about Octavio attacking them.

If it really wasn't a problem it wouldn't get brought up once or twice a year.

Last edited by bnorth; 12-06-2022 at 07:08 PM.