View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 07:24 AM
pete ullman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
According to this post on CU yesterday, PWCC blocked a guy after voiding at his request the purchase of an outed Moser card. But told him he could still consign.

https://forums.collectors.com/discus...mment_12382315

I purchased a 1953-54 Rocket Richard parkhurst card in March for $2800 that was certified high end. That card turned out to be a Moser altered card. After I discovered this was an altered card, I asked to void the transaction as I had consigned items with PWCC at the time and the card in question was still in their possession. After two weeks of deliberations from PWCC I was getting nowhere so I contacted Brent directly. They did void the transaction.

WOW! What a POS Brent is?

The consequence for me as a buyer in demanding the transaction of a proven altered card be voided has been that I am now blocked. Here's the text of the email...

_Hi Nathanael,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, there was a block placed on your eBay user I.D. as a result the 1953 Parkhurst Rocket Richard. Unfortunately it is to close to that incident date to consider removing the block on your account. However, that block only has to do with your eBay account and it's ability to bid in our auctions, you are still more than welcome to consign with us, that wouldn't be a problem at all._

Just thought people should know what to expect when asserting yourselves in returning proven altered cards. The idea that I could consign but not bid seems kind of strange.

-Nathanael
WOW...what a POS Brent/PWCC is!!!!