View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 09:52 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
Yes, Orange County's demographics favor corporate defendants such as PSA over individual plaintiffs. Wont and cant go into the politics behind that, but that is obviously a huge part of the reason why. As a general proposition I absolutely believe that Orange County is a really bad venue for any individual plaintiff. Period. Not insurmountable, but a problem. You can go try a case there and win, sure, but it is just much harder there than in other areas. It is what it is and life goes on.
Again. Based on what analysis? What facts? What statistics? What anything? You're just making shit up as far as I can tell, for what purpose I don't know. It also sounds to me like you're engaging in some serious stereotyping, but let's leave that out of it. And again, you made the exact same statement about the C.D.Cal., an incredibly diverse and huge area.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-27-2019 at 09:56 PM.