View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 02:46 AM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

I thought I was done with CSG 6 months ago. But their recent changes to their flip and grading scale show humility and that they are listening to the customers. Their continued partnerships with major players in the hobby show initiative and drive. Their bandwidth to turn around the volume of cards that are heading their way via eBay on top of the submissions they receive is pretty impressive given how new they are. Comparing their ability to hire and train graders to that of their competitors leaves me scratching my head as they seem to be nearly an order of magnitude more efficient in this process. I'm becoming increasingly more convinced that CSG is going to jump into the #2 spot in the not too distant future. The vintage market will be more hesitant to adopt them, at least at first, but they will definitely become major players with modern cards very soon IMO.

I have about 150 cards that I previously had no intention of grading that I'll be sending off to CSG tomorrow. I really, really love their new slabs. Well-centered PSA 9s are about to get the middle finger from CSG, just watch. Soon, people will be cracking PSA 9s and sending them off to CSG, hoping for that 9.5 (or better).

Last edited by Snowman; 05-01-2022 at 02:48 AM.