View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 05:05 PM

Today in the afternoon they sent me an email informing me that my 3 catalogs were for sale on eBay Cuban baseball, I don't have an eBay connection, and they sent me photos, this week that ended, a friend took those 3 to Spain that he put them up for sale , I inform you that of volume 1, there are only 10 copies, of volume 2, 3 copies have been printed and of volume 3, only 2 copies have been printed, and since they all have a copyright registration number, but they also have its printing number, of all the volumes 001 are mine, and as you can see from volume 2 there are only two more and from volume 3, there is only the one that is for sale, there has been a lot of difficulty due to the covid and the registry offices 11 months closed, on the other hand, the 1st quality materials for the preparation of the catalogs very difficult to obtain, like the inks for the laser printer, now I show a photo that I took a few minutes ago of the three catalogs and some inner sheets, they are something out of focus and I don't know in good, low light and the camera of my old mobile phone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3 catalogos de Rolando.jpg (79.9 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg Punch tomo 2.jpg (35.5 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg Tomo 2.jpg (76.5 KB, 131 views)