View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 10:49 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Springs Bathers View Post
Leon are there other In and Out locations other than the one right on I-30 in Rockwall? I love them!
Here are 37 with about half being in the DFW area...It seems there is one on every corner in parts of the North DFW area where I frequently drive. There are 2 on 635 within a few miles of each other, One near Coit and one near Midway or Marsh....... I live near Allen and know of the one in Allen (been there 7 yrs now) and one in PLano not far from me too. Good cheap burgers, "make it animal style dry with extra pickles and make the fries crispy please."

http://www.in-n-out.com/locations/texas

Back to the original subject. It sounds like almost everyone who went had a great time. I think it's wonderful as it's great for the hobby. When I go I usually have a good time seeing old friends and cards I can't (or won't) afford. And every now and then I am able to find a nugget too.
That said, I sure hope the National finds a better way to accommodate more dealers in the future. So far the National number to call hasn't been answering their phone or voicemails for going on 2 weeks now. What other business does that and succeeds? It's a modern day miracle. I think of sheeple.....and I am one too .

Last edited by Leon; 08-15-2018 at 10:50 AM.