View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 01:55 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
You might want to explain that to the CDC. Doesn't seem to be a problem anymore.

The same could be said for the 100+ rounds of shots many parents choose to stick into their kids' bodies. I'm healthy. My wife is healthy. My kids are healthy. I'm going to raise my kids to be respectful, take care of themselves health wise, and unlike you, teach them to not wish ill-will upon people who disagree with their point of view.
LOL, I wish no ill-will toward anyone, and neither do my kids (a NP, an ex-army CBRN, and one soon to be LEO). Not an abortion between them, yet they support the option for women. They have not been told what to think, but to analyze and think. Their personal education and training assist in their decision-making abilities. The internet has been existent their whole lives, and due to that experience, they have the mindset that "Idiots be idiots and trolls be trolls." They attempt to educate at times, but are quick to chalk it off rather quickly as fruitless.

I still engage obvious trolls in an attempt not to change their minds, but to put correct information out to counter their anti-social psychopathy so others may see that their twisted misinformation does not go unchallenged.

I truly wish that you and your family continue to enjoy the best of health. And that your kids are given the opportunity to be allowed to consider a counter viewpoint to your simplistic, intractable, absolutist views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
You can save yourself the time. Really not interested in anything else people have to say in this thread.

Last edited by Deertick; 08-13-2022 at 02:19 PM. Reason: sp