View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 10:31 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClementeFanOh View Post
Okay genius, here we go. I’m typing from my phone and have limited time, so factor that into your red pen on the homework tendencies: 1) you are ignoring the glaring reality that you couldn’t keep your butt cheeks together (and big mouth shut), and stay on the actual topic of the thread. You thought readers would benefit from your searing intellect and you whiffed. 2) my “guy” doesn’t always have to come out on top. I was utterly deferential to Kaline in the thread. It would not even cross my mind to demean his career. 3) you missed on the circular argument thing, partner. When your claim is “RC is overrated because I declare it”- while refusing to acknowledge any data or evaluations which call your conclusion into question!- you have drawn yourself a nice little circle and put yourself in it. It’s an extremely primitive and misguided one, but you did it-while unprovoked, actually. “My comment is correct because I am always correct” is a non starter. We don’t get to declare ourselves the all time winner, then tell others “I said it so it must be correct”. 4) I hope you retain a full time psychiatrist, you are a sad mix of bizarre and twisted behavior. In the event you don’t, I’ll recommend coming out of the basement at least once a day. It wouldn’t hurt to at least ponder the possibility that you’re not an omniscient final authority, as well. Small steps, 1911, small steps…. Trent King
It is the topic, Kaline vs. Clemente and their performance and ranking. You still don't even understand what was written or key terms (you chose to try to make it a logic debate) even mean. I have not made any appeal to authority, though you explicitly did. Can you even read the transcript, or is that as difficult as the Quote button? You can do nothing but screech complete falsehoods. Save yourself some dignity.