View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:15 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
I buy a lot from Paul at the battersbox. The cards are sometimes a bit optomistically graded but the selection is good and service is great. They ship within 24 hours of your order.

I've bought a lot from Marty's cards too. Also great customer service. I also really like Brian at Scottsdale cards.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Another consideration that most U.S. collectors likely don't have to consider much, unlike me, is the cost of shipping. When I am looking for cards, I have come across, countless times, cards that I am interested in that are reasonably/fairly priced or in an auction, but when I see the crazy shipping fees, I walk away.
Also, sellers like PWCC and Probstein with their own shipping fees outside of global shipping are also crazy. With both, I see $35 (PWCC) and $25 from Probstein which are both in U.S. dollars. Not that I would ever purchase anything from PWCC again, but this is what us CDN's come across that likely most Americans don't? If I am not mistaken, most see $5.00 dollars U.S. and I see $40-$45 plus CDN from them. With Global I see anywhere from $16 dollars to well over a $100 at times, then throw in import fees if applicable, which most times they are with Global shipping, and the fees become more than the actually card(s)!