View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 09:12 AM

I had forgotten that off center 67 Jerry Zimmerman cards showed the white stats box of the card to his left, but with so many cards still to be placed it didn't really matter before anyway. But now that the 67 6th Series is down to two cards it dawned on me that I should be able to figure out which one it is, Tommy Helms or John Stephenson. I figured out it is John Stephenson for two reasons. First, the white stats box on Helms is a little larger than the white stats box on Stephenson, when I placed each of them against the off center Zimmerman with a sliver of the stats box showing the Stephenson was a perfect fit, the Helms white box is too large. The second reason is that the white stats box on Stephenson protrudes further left than normal, the same as Lachemann which often shows up on slightly off center Giants Team cards. The white stats box on Helms is normal, it is nearly flush with the rest of the back of the card. I am very confident that the sheet is now complete and correct, but I will still search for miscuts for 100% confirmation on cards such as Alou, Indians Rookie Stars, Petrocelli, Horton, and Reynolds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 67 6 zimmerman.jpg (155.4 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg 67 6 zimmerman - stephenson 2.jpg (220.4 KB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg 67 6 zimmerman - helms 3.jpg (222.3 KB, 303 views)
File Type: jpg 67 6 zimmerman - helms 1.jpg (220.6 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg 67 6 stephenson.jpg (33.1 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg 67 6 helms.jpg (28.5 KB, 307 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 02-11-2023 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Missed a word