View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:37 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default Guide is accepted as being accurate By PSA and now SGC

Keyman Guide is accepted as being accurate By PSA and now SGC

the only two recognized ticket authentication companies
SMR Guide even The Baseball Hall of Fame
SGC who have over a hundred errors on tickets. have seen the light and now except it as the norm and there are now many SGC tickets slabbed based on Keyman , has PSA been 100% accurate 100% of the time, obviously I cannot say that
PSA and Now SGC provide Consistency and acknowledged accuracy is what people pay for
including all the big auction houses
but I do appreciate your time finding this anomaly. which you say is wrong based on some one hand writing teams ?? , and will all know how accurate that is'
and before you list the other errors you found
I could list 1000's of PSA and SGC 100% correct labels .
the Keyman guide was set up to provide the only posted internet and bonafide verifiable information on undated Yankees tickets , which is become invaluable to the Yankee ticket collector and used extensively . I have received 100's of compliments commending the painstaking Research required to put his date together for any one to see . I am proud of what I have done for the Ticket hobby
and overall its been a wonderful and gratifying experience , and worth the time and effort , and if you guys still want to try and blow it up over a some errors you found [B] then Let the bashing begin , I know its coming.

Last edited by megalimey; 03-26-2018 at 09:47 AM. Reason: edited