View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 07:49 PM
Ken Goldin

hi guys
Thanks for noticing the great auction we have put together, especially in the award and championship ring category .
Some points of note, the first 2012 Ravens ring we received two years ago garnered us so much publicity and such a high price that I think anytime one comes up, they are in goldin auctions. In fact I just searched an auction database and the only auction house to have sold a 2012 Ravens ring is Goldin Auctions. This is our fourth one, and all sold to date have a price realiZed on each of over $43000. Our strong price on them is also helped by our proximity to Baltimore, as well as our strong customer lost from Baltimore for a variety of factors, not the least of which was our babe Ruth auction which was held in Baltimore.
Those however are the only ones that have ever been auctioned. So for a fan of our auctions ( and I know Travis follows them closely ) it may appear like a lot of Ravens rings come up for sale, in actuality they have never appeared in another auction, and to me are the nicest ( and gaudiest) super bowl rings put there.
As a comparison, think how many 2009 Yankees World Series rings you have seen, we have sold three to date, and at least 5 other auction houses have had them.
Use pricerealized.com and this info will come to you easily (a free plug!)
THANK You for your interest!
Ken

Last edited by kengoldin; 07-13-2015 at 08:15 PM.