View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Trevor Hocking

Thanks for all the great comments! This is one of my favorite items. The poster has no other date than the one on the top, but I can tell you this, it is made from the same stock and has with the same dull sheen that the regular postcards have. I know that these where listed in the "Big Book SCD" for some time with the Cubs poster shown. I have never seen one before and would love to own the Cubs one. I think this will at least help confirm the date not like it needed it, but now we know that it was at least printed after the 1907 season. I do agree on the Cobb feilding but it does make you wonder if it was not inculded if you bought a whole set in 1907? Thank you on the other items as well. I do love the W601's. I have a quite a few of them. I have been collecting these for 20 years or so. I will start a new thread and show you guys some of my favorites. I will also post the T200 preimums that I have as well, if now one minds? It has been a long time in between posts for me but I lurk everyday. I thought it would be nice if I start sharing with the group to help get things back on track. I don't want to come off like I am showing off I just want to start posting again. Also please know that none of the items I show here are for sale. Thanks again and I look forward to start posting again.

Thanks,
Trevor