View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 11:15 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
As we have learned from Trivia with Frank Burkett, he who asks the question controls the answer. Plus Ruth's card was in the OP.
Gee counselor, trying to pull someone else in to change the narrative and possibly give some out for the OP? Frank is a great guy, and so is the OP as a matter of fact. And Frank is also well known for making a lot of goofy and funny posts, that I for one enjoy reading. Now is the OP known for making similar funny and joking posts and doing other oddball and off-the-wall stuff occasionally, or more for being the serious and well-informed long-time collector and resident T206 expert, who pretty much always comes across as factual, knowledgeable, and correct, and is really never wrong?

The OP doesn't normally, to my knowledge at least, ever really act much like Frank in the way and manner he posts and discusses things. So why do you then suddenly invoke how someone else acts and interacts on the forum as a possible reason to defend or explain away what someone else does or doesn't do on the forum? Relevance counselor, relevance. What does how Frank posts and interacts with others here have to do with how the OP does, or otherwise explain his actions?

Quite frankly (pun fully intended), had it been Frank who had posed the original question the OP did, I wouldn't have posted anything. Knowing Frank, he probably would have made some hilarious comment regarding mr2686's response to begin with, or joked about his own mistake in how he posed the question.

And I already responded and dismissed your comment about the Ruth card image in this thread in a previous post.