View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 09:42 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Not sure what mandate in particular you’re talking about. It varied from area to area. I highly doubt it would be that high of the question was mandated vaccine or jail or whatever. I think a lot of folks here have done just fine in terms of their liberty and yet are not vaccinated. You’ve created a boogeyman that does not exist and you’ve taken it so far as to say the vaccine is killing people with no benefit. Ask a doctor about that theory.
again with the spin, you always add new tidbits to your argument to fit your narrative that are not a topic of my discussion or add things i didnt say... .

we all know there were different forms of vaccine mandate, tennis players couldnt play and earn money, since this is sports forum, basketbal players couldnt pay in new jersey without a vaccine, doctors support that at 90? police were fired and military were let go, nurses and doctors were not allowed to work even when had natural immunity, due to the 'mandate' 90 percent of experts go with that ?

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-20-2023 at 09:46 PM.