View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 12:24 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I think it is a bad thing when the state completely lies to the population. It becomes absurd when the defense for everything the state does is the appeal to authority. People were terrified because of the government and media stroking up a fear, as they have done many times. It sure wasn't the people who looked at the datasets and calculated a much lower than 1% risk rate that were panicked to leave their basement and go about life. The only thing I'm scared of is that my neighbors prefer lies and to outsource their thinking to Pfizer and the state while immediately forgetting each lie as it becomes indefensible or continue to insist on obvious absurdities while screeching at anyone who deals with reality.
Masking was pretty harmless. My opinion of how the whole vaccine issue was handled is quite a bit different. Not saying the vacs were good or bad, but I took 3 shots and am glad I did. However, proper testing should've been done, with large control groups, before it was forced on people under threat of losing jobs.

There was and is potentially massive downside to the vaccines and their development and implementation was rushed. It was, essentially, experimental. My point was, with masking the downside was pretty benign while the upside was a lot of people continuing to live their lives with some degree of confidence and less fear and stress.