View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 01:27 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gst22 View Post
I recently came across a large collection of vintage cards. About 1300 total from T 54, T 55, B 55, T 56, and T 57. Most are incomplete sets with the exception of the 56 Topps. I posted on BO and they suggested I seek advice from this board. I'm not exactly sure what I should do with a collection like this. I am not in a position to get a lot of them PSA graded right away but I don't want to get ripped off by selling ungraded cards or in a large set. I've thought about the consignment route but not sure who to use or if I should get them graded before going to them to put up for auction. It's pretty overwhelming so I put it on the back burner during the holidays but want to get moving. Here are some of the major cards from the 56 set. I am terrible at taking pictures but this gives you and indication of the general condition of all of the cards. I am assuming I should eventually get all of these graded but do you have any suggestions on which ones would grade the highest and should get sent first or if any should don't warrant a PSA grade. Thanks for the help, I know how fortunate I am to have these even if I don't have the same connection that actual collectors do.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JfiQwFU5toS95whT9
Keep us updated if you can.