View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 11:50 PM
Brian McQueen
Administrator

Default Project Finally Completed - All 105 / 105 t204 commons

So finally at long last, this one is complete! I think it took me probably close to 3 years at least in putting this group together. And, it took me lot of badgering in BST for cards since this was my top project for most of that time! So with me officially wrapping this one up, the good news for all of you is that I'll no longer have to bug you all for t204s on BST. At least, not until I start looking for upgrades

Wanted to take a second to thank everyone that helped me along the way with this one. Given that there's 105 cards I needed originally in order to complete this project, that means I had help from quite a large number of you! Some of these transactions involved card swapping, card purchasing or even the more sophisticated "cabal venture". I appreciate all of them, though, because without everyone who was kind enough to work with me the past couple years, I couldn't have finished this.

One nice thing about completing this project is that the t204 set is large enough that I can continue working with t204s if I'd like - I can go after TTT backs, maybe start working on the HOFers, try to get a square frame or two and maybe upgrade some cards as well because in all honesty, some of these ain't pretty

For anyone keeping track of TTT backs, I have four - Coakley, Lush, McIntyre and Pelty. I have a blank back too - Bancroft.

Here's a few pictures I had lying around of the cards. The Pelty is probably my favorite...really tough player in the set to begin with but with the TTT back, has to be exceedingly difficult.

img024.jpg

2735a_lg.jpg

3008b_lg.jpg

3008a_lg.jpg