View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 05:21 PM
David M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Actually, Brent is unaware that I'm even posting here today. I don't have to provide a single iota of information to the people here -- Brent's issues are with the government first and foremost. I'm posting because I think it's the right thing to do and I'd like to clean up as much of this mess as possible and provide some clarity. I've helped the feds on any number of hobby fraud cases and will continue to do so. I've successfully sued Mastro and Allen and collected hundreds of thousands of dollars from them and their co-conspirators whereas the government collected $0 in restitution from them. I'm hardly coming on here and spinning some bullshit to help Brent out.
Jeff, I for one am glad that Brent got a lawyer that knows the baseball card hobby. You are in a unique position to really help get this done right. Or at least as right as it's going to get. I hope you'll keep posting to let us all know what's going on, and I know you are trying to help out the collectors as much as possible.