View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 03:24 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgwrestlng8 View Post
This is the greatest Pennant thread ever. We are such a niche group and have some of the best (if not all) pennants in the world.

Let's try our best to move forward as group. Occasionally we all have different views but PENNANTS unite us all.

I have been collecting with my father for 26 years. I have bought from numerous members over the years and they have helped me find pennants I have been dying for. I have never shared photos with the group but though for the sake of the tread I would include one. I had custom shelving built in my home to display pennants. Here is one of my displays.

Long live Pennants and our Group!
-Jordan
Great pennants and fantastic display. Don’t be shy about posting more. It would be nice to get back to sharing what we have rather than reading arguments.
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown