View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 11:21 AM
Rob

As for Greg...His reputation as a PIA and bully predates my dealings with him, but I quickly got to experience this myself. The first incident involved a 1960 All Star Game pennant that had a defect in the graphic that was CLEARLY VISIBLE in the pictures I sent him. Greg is a devil for the details...except when those details ARE SHARED WITH HIM (as evidenced by his recent purchase of a Dallas Texans pennant that looked like it was constructed out of parchment paper and duct tape).

Anyway, the 60 All Star Game pennant was his first return...until I offered to refund $50 (off his already Friends & Family discounted price) and let him keep it. He jumped on that. Annoying for sure, but he's a community member so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Then in the months following, he proceeded to dictate low ball offers to me and then pitch a fit when I accepted better offers. It was at that point he was added to my "do not sell" list (a list that is comprised of one name). Sadly, I didn't know his ebay user ID so I couldn't block him. And what does this genius do? The genius that thinks I'm dishonest? Last week he buys another of my pennants. I immediately texted a couple people on this forum and said get your popcorn ready because I knew what was coming. The self proclaimed pennant savant did not disappoint.

Just so there's crystal clarity, I have no problem with anyone returning anything I sell. On ebay, I have nearly 4,000 positive feedbacks and zero negatives, earned over 20+ years. I think my reputation speaks for itself. My problem lies clearly and only with one person.