View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 08:17 AM
Tony Baldwin

So when I saw the title of this thread, it gave me an idea to create a card than never happened. In short, Arod was invited to play for the 1993 USA Baseball Team. Each player had to agree to appear on a Topps baseball card, which would be part of the 1993 Topps Traded set. Due to a baseball card disagreement, Arod was knocked off the team. However, he stayed with the team during the week-long dispute, participating in practices and pregame workouts.

I have the Team USA Media Guide with Arod in it. I have the article from the local newspaper that explains what occurred, and I have a baseball that Arod signed on 6/16/93, while he was with the team.

So I thought, why not create the card myself to display with the ball and media guide.

The only thing I couldn't do was place the correct USA on his jersey. I'm not a graphics or photo shop person. I did this all using word.

If anyone knows someone who is good with graphics and could help, it would be greatly appreciated. Of course, willing to pay for the help.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 USA Card.jpg (127.1 KB, 231 views)