View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 10:06 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Hi can someone let me know a couple of good people or good sites that sell authentic rock memorabilia at a fair price
i have a kid who is into a lot of the older rock from 70's/80's
thanks
It may be helpful if you can be a bit more specific.

Do you mean passes like the ones they stick on their jeans?
PASSES-REDO.jpg

Set Lists?
SET-LIST-REDO.jpg

Picks?
PICKS.jpg

Signed tickets?
TICKETS-2-REDO.jpg

or ticket stubs?
TICKETS-REDO.jpg

You can find a lot of legit ticket stubs on ebay. It is just finding ones that are good and show the bands. Laminated passes from the 80's and 90's are all over the place. I would suspect that they are still being remade. I don't have many picks any more and sold off my drumsticks. I had some decent picks - Ted Nugent, Link Wray from his last show in the U.S. which was his only show that year in the U.S. and some decent drumsticks - Mick Fleetwood, Ted from the Dead Kennedys, Roger Earl from Foghat, Dave Roberts from Big Audio Dynamite, Don Brewer from Grand Funk, Simon Kirke from Bad Company. I got all of them by asking the musicians directly. Picks are pretty easy as many guitar players have them in their pockets. Sticks are more challenging. I got most at sound checks though a few left a pair for me at the their hotel desk. The second time I met Ted Nugent was at an auditorium across the street from the courthouse where I was working. I got him walking in. He stopped to chat and said 'hold out your hand' and dropped about 20-25 signature Damn Yankees picks into it. Drumsticks can also be challenging if they have very specific sticks for the tour and they cannot get them while on the road. Less likely to give one up.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 11-16-2020 at 10:18 PM.