View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:05 PM
Al

Default jury duty

Peter,
For what its worth I to own my own business. I have had Jury Duty 8 times. Yes 8 times. Its computer driven and if you dont go in as I have been told you can be arrested (but it rarely happens) most of the time its a fine. It was so bad I know the court clerk by name (Barbara)and I did ask to be put before a judge to say isnt 8 times enough? To no avail. Just some food for thought if you are excused without serving the day the court has the right to call you again in 1 year. If you do serve the day(the most boring thing on this earth) you then have freedom for 3 years! As I found out the only way to get out of it is medical condition, student going to school out of state, or if you have been convicted on a class A felony! Moral of the story all us law biding people should just go hold some one up and get arrested so we dont have to go to jury duty!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 08-28-2012 at 09:37 PM.