View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 03:13 PM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
https://www.statnews.com/2022/08/17/...ovid-missteps/
as far as overcounting and undercounting, i believe I stated i wasnt sure and correct me if wrong as far as the US numbers...

I dont think I have to provide anything about he CDC, it was a large national news story about how badly they handled the pandemic and this was shared on the most liberal networks.., I dont think anyone at the CDC is going to be winning awards anytime soon....if there was a Senate panel hearing going into the way they handled it, we would know a lot more as well, perhaps next year we will....

as to vaccine mandates its common knowledge that many are unable to work if do not take the shot...kyrie irvin for example was unable to play basketball in home games.... and right now with the tennis player i mentioned...

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...ffect-80608735

also just the fact about having to consider firing officers is just as bad....how could that even be considered? What science were they following...where was the science against that consideration..

the argument i was making about being sent home or fired when have covid is how bad could staffing to take care of covid (flooded hospitals argument) be if it was OK to send home medical staff (even if had covid and recovered) from vaccine or police to be at home even with a great need for police ....

also is the issue is that if you had covid and recovered...i didnt see anyone from CDC or any of the major news networks say that serves as a good defense of covid ... where was the science saying that if you recovered from covid you should not be in the unvaccinated group as far as future risk....

I also did show you the link with the tennis star not being able to play in New York right now....because not vaccinated (even if had covid and recovered) but ok for packed busses of immigrants to go to new york and new york pay for place to stay.......where is the science on that?
Okay, so you have no evidence that police officers lost their pensions for not being vaccinated.

Do you understand what is going on with busses of immigrants going to NY?
The Texas Governor is sending them there. So I am not really sure what your point is....

If you had covid and then recovered, it could be difficult to prove you had had it. I think you would get a lot of people pretending they had recovered from it, so as to bypass having to get vaccinated/immunized.

Last edited by cgjackson222; 08-27-2022 at 04:26 PM.