View Single Post
Old 08-27-2022, 05:51 AM
J@mes Nonk.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
you keep moving the goalposts. To ask do you think its a bad idea? Define bad. I think it was a bad idea for police to lose their job and pension because they did not get a shot.

Do you think it was a bad idea for a 4 year olds not to get a shot. Was it a good idea to keep kids at home who did not have real access to log in online so that effectively did not go to school and are now years behind versus just let them in school?

I know the CDC just said a lot of their guidance was a bad idea

Google right now still does not allow unvaccinated employees go to work in the office now and they are losing pay (and of course end up losing job always part of equation when losing pay) because of refusing to take the shot

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/26/goog...outbreaks.html

is that a bad idea? As far as i know the emergency rooms are not overflooded right now yet still the mandate, so that takes away any past arguments about the flooded emergency rooms as they are still doing it now... Do we have enough ventilators right now?

Its a pretty low bar to say was it better than a bad idea with no real defined issues given...thats not exactly a ringing endorsement...
Here are the parameters. Ask actual practicing doctors and nurses if they think it was a smart or a dumb idea for a relatively healthy person to have refused the vaccine in the heart of the pandemic. My wife gave birth after the vaccine had been out and I asked around twenty if they were getting it (it was a boring time and it’s all anyone could talk about). 19 said it would be basically insane if I wasn’t going to get the vaccine. 1 nurse who looked like she may have been going through some issues was adamant that we were Guinea pigs and she would not be getting it. I think you’d wind up with similar percentages if you did your own poll.

And once you have 95% of actual living healthcare professionals you’re talking to calling it a dumb decision, question why the internet and the tv has led you to a different conclusion.