View Single Post
Old 11-12-2022, 05:30 PM
Rich Klein

Default Secret Santa 2022

I will be again coordinate the 2022 Secret Santa Net 54 edition. I do realize with some of the post office/UPS/Fed Ex issues we need to get everything done as quickly as possible. I have asked Leon to make this a stickie for now. Leon has graciously given us the stickie and we thank him for his courtesy

So here is the timeline I would like to use. There is some timing issues so let's get this done as quickly as possible. Shipping may still be an issue so be alert for that as well

12.2 Deadline for joining. Please either DM or email me your information and what you collect or are looking for

12.3 will be off that day so I will send out your "giftee" information on that day or 12.4.

12.18 -- Please ensure your gifts (or if you have to purchase them your gifts to be drop shipped) are ready no later than this day for delivery on or before the 24th. I will need all tracking information so this can be monitored.

Since the thought of giving is even more important than the value while I will try to match "value" I would rather you all just be thankful that you are able to give and receive to the best of your ability.

12.24 evening-12.25. OPEN Your gifts and share them with the community.

We may adjust based on your comments except for the final deadline.

Regards

Last edited by Rich Klein; 11-13-2022 at 03:37 AM.