View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Looks like this is the card, using the sold listings?

If so, I understand for rejecting, because it is not NR-MT as the title claims. Bottom right corner especially.

If they rejected it for authenticity as OP is saying, then I have a lot of questions for CSG.

This is why I don't want the program. My eyes work and I know what I'm buying, please don't tell me I can't have what I want and buy.

If you look on the back of the card, the corners are even worse. Top right corner of the back looks like it might have some paper loss. CSG almost certainly rejected this one because of it being listed as NR-MINT.

Also, GregMorris has been having some grading issues as of late. I buy a ton of cards from them every week, and over the past couple weeks I've gotten numerous cards with creases or wrinkles that were not disclosed, as well as some 1986 Fleer basketball cards that were clearly trimmed and even one that was recolored (and not difficult to find with the card in hand). Something is going on at GM, because I never used to get stuff like this from them. I also noticed they put out an advertisement on social media that they are looking to hire a grader... So hopefully things turn back around for them in the near future.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 8.44.19 PM.jpg (59.9 KB, 835 views)

Last edited by Snowman; 11-10-2022 at 09:48 PM.