View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 10:30 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Id slab because everything is for sale/negotiable at some point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyW View Post
There's no downside in having it graded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyruscobb View Post
I agree. There is no downside - other than the grading fee and shipping/insurance costs. The upside is: (1) You can easily store it with your other slabbed cards; (2) It is better protected; and (3) surely, the slab will clue your family in that it has value when yougo to that big card show in the sky one day.

Great card by the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Exactly - you can't touch it any more! You could only view it through the plastic condom. [emoji14]

Just think, a little more pressure and you'd have a card that would allow you to practice removing a crease from the card.

Admittedly, I have MANY slabbed cards but at least you can let a 4 year old play with them and not worry too much about them.
I ruined a card two years ago that I was too lazy to slab. It hurts to think about. Don't risk your wife's future lottery ticket. Slab it!

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo