View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 07:17 PM
R@ndy Hart.soe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Randy, just so you know, was not trying to put your points down at all, they are all good points. It is just that there are other conflicting points that also can be valid in questions of grading or not grading, and deciding which TPG to use if you do go the grading route. There is no right or wrong answer, and it is ultimately up to the person that owns the card to decide what they, and they alone, are comfortable in doing.

And when asked by someone like the OP, the best we can do is try to present and give as many different options, along with the pros and cons of each, to the various alternatives and choices available so the person asking has as much info as possible to make the best informed decision for themself that they can. All good, and hopefully whatever the OP chooses and ends up doing satisfies and makes him happy.
I totally agree. The owner always makes the decision and the good thing about this forum is there are varying expert opinions for virtually any question. I certainly took no offense at your points. Again, I buy some graded cards but stopped grading myself because obviously I cannot see well enough with a 10 power loupe to find the defects that always caused my expected 7's to be actual 5's.