View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abravefan11 View Post
It seems out of place for the Huggins team caption to be Cincinnati and goes against anything I have seen, but I guess anything is possible. If your friend owns the card with the Huggins Cincinnati caption, they should be able to answer this definitively for you. Nothing I could post would be more proof than the card itself.
Tim

I stated that I have seen this card....but, in your usual self-centered attitude, you are obviously dismissing my input. And, I really resent this.

Furthermore, you are questioning the guy who actually owns this card in his T215 collection. He is a long-time, well-known guy on this forum;
and, lately he very seldom posts. As, he doesn't care for the immature confrontations that have transpired on this forum this past year (or so).

I don't find the difference in team identification on the two Huggins' cards at all going against anything I have noticed about the RED CROSS set.
One group of the cards were printed in 1910 and a 2nd series of cards were printed in the Spring of 1912.

But, if you are content to maintain an inaccurate list, that's your business. You claim to welcome new inputs in your data; but, when given you
choose not accept them !

C'est la vie

TED Z