View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 AM

Default Following the Great Extinction Level Event of 2012

Any body have the details of the huge T206 Piedmont find in Japan following the ELE of 2012. I have the B&L catalogue with the highlights of the recent offering, but I though I remembered seeing on youtube that there were about a 1000 Wagner portraits, not just 812 as listed in the catalog. I also recall that there were the new subjects previously unknown like the Wagner fielding--anybody have a hologram of it?

On another note, I was reading through the archives of the old Net 54. It's very interesting. It's hard to imagine that they were of the notion that they classified the T206 set based on the image on the front rather than the manufacturer on the back. Time and documentation really has shown it to be otherwise. My favorites are the T206 Coupon's and the T206 Ty Cobb's. It was great acquiring a Chase, and a Matty black hat with the Cobb back. To think it wasn't until 2044 that the known superprints showed up all with the Ty Cobb back.

I just finished my T206 Uzit set, it was a challenge. Good thing most people have no way of storing personal belongings cheaply or it would have cost me my flux capacitor. It's unfortunate that the Universal Sovereignty issued the recall of all Sovereign products in 2055--I must have had 3000 T206 Sovereign T206's. Well what else can you expect from the Sovereigns, eh?

Well I just received an I-note on my I-mo that the T206 Wagner fielding just sold for 3 trillion RMB's. I guess the master set will have to wait.

I will be visiting my great-great grandfathers consciousness today at the I-tomb--I know my ole doc duet will be interested in hearing this! Last time he says he remembers when Ebay and the Grading companies started!--and the first time the Saints won the Superbowl! I hate to tell him that last weekend we caught our limit of 2 speckled trout and 1 redfish where the Superdome used to be.

Just got 625 cards back from Beckett. The highlight was the PSA 8 (2nd generation holder) 1915 Cracker Jack Wood--it came back with the card being a BVG 8, but also the holder got a 9!!! We all know how tough some of those holders got hit during the global warm of 2010-2030 and immediately followed by the Near Ice Age. I'm siked that it got a 9! I'll be putting that one up on I-bay soon.

On the new BVG holders anybody else choose to have the GPS locator? My question is do you request the singular entity or group ID?