View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 05:38 PM

B7999, thanks for answering my question, what happens is that I do not know who of the members currently connect, nor do I know when I publish something if it is of interest to you, there are things that I consider interesting but perhaps not for you, a few ago days I asked if they wanted to see a photo where Jakie Robinson Joe Louis and Miņoso appear in a night club, signed another day a photo of the Lincoln Stars in Almendares Park, and no one answered, I considered that they were interesting photos and others, for that reason I think that what I publish is no longer interesting, the last thing was 2 executive cards and those cards, although they are not for players but they are super rare, perhaps the only one who has them is me, for me it is a great stimulus that those who have done it some Sometimes or those who have never done it comment something for or against but then I see that they enter the thread. Now you will see a photo of Miņoso in a bar in Havana playing "cubilete with dice inside" something curious behind where the bottles are you can see the bottles with players that one day I will show, you will see a 03 in the piggy bank, that was the price of a strong coffee in the 40s 50s and mid 60s.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Miņoso 1.jpg (56.1 KB, 462 views)