View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 12:08 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatorade View Post
In post #87 you have a very sharp closeup image of the your clear version next to a blue version. It almost appears that there is some very light blueish tinting in that image over the white part of the ad. Some of the other photos of the other clear cards seem to show some light discoloration in that area too. That isn't evident with the card in hand?
To me it looks to have a few areas of red tint. I can't remember who but one of the owners of one sent me some great scans and I noticed the very small amount of red spots on it also.

I do know these card are next to impossible to get a great pic/scan of, at least for me any way.

As for being rare what is the current known blue tint count?

Back when I was hoarding them the green scribbles seemed to be the rarest. Now there seems to be a lot more of them around. To me there was 3 different green scribble versions. I think I came up with around 18-20 different versions total. The only new one I have seen since then is the blue tint.

The 89 Fleer set had some great errors. The Boggs no dot is my favorite and seems to be in the silly rare category.