View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 07:45 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
You’re an idiot and have the legal acumen of a flea. Which is why you are the only civil litigator aggressively discussing lawsuits against PSA and your own mother wouldn’t hire you. No one with any grey matter on this board will. You simply have no common sense. (See how it looks when I say that?)
well this idiot predicted you would bully on your posts and attempt to belittle.

Surprised you would resort to a 'your mother' joke. Guess thats why you are so expensive. Such original insults. I am not sure what yo mean about aggressively discussing lawsuits against PSA

I have been discussing the opposite. Have I not stated a number of times that I guess everyone is satisfied/refunded that NO lawsuits have been filed.

It seems you are the one that is stating that the hobby has been rocked and just because there are no lawsuits its a HUGE issue and worthy of litigation or other major fix. I also asked the questions about whether past sales at auctions shows how bad the hobby has been rocked as you stated which you didnt answer. I dont think recent auction sales reflect that. Thats a position that would be contra to discussing lawsuits.

It sounds like from what you are saying that you are encouraging aggressively discussing lawsuits. (see how that sounds) You just keep making up your own narrative no matter what i state and be a bully.

Also its interesting you yourself were critical of PWCC (one would think you were looking for clients) and now you represent them

Peter C lives!

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-11-2019 at 07:55 AM.