View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 01:00 PM
Marty

Count me in.

1. How far would you drive/travel to attend? I am Maryland, north of DC. So a couple of hour drive time is no problem.

2. Andrew and I live near DC, so it will be in that area. Is there a preference on Northern, VA (Tysons corner) vs somewhere around I495 in Maryland? Either work

3. Are you more or less likely to attend if we did it the weekend of one of the Chantilly shows? If so, would you be more likely to attend after the show closes or during the day while the show is going on). Chantilly is a 3 day event No preference here.

Alternatively - is there a time of year that is better than others if not done the same weekend as a Chantilly show? Jan/Feb/Mar

4. Any preference for a smaller hotel conference room, restaurant, or private office (the preference is to use a smaller hotel conference room) No preference. But access to adult beverage would be great.

5. Would your decision to attend be impacted if there was a nominal door charge ($5-$10)? No

6. Would you prefer the focus stay on prewar, or just baseball, or open it up to a more broad range of collectors? Note- I am pretty sure that anything after 1979 will be strictly outlawed and YouTubing will be grounds for dismissal. Prefer pre-war up to the 1960s