View Single Post
Old 10-25-2022, 10:12 AM

Ryan & Andrew, thanks for putting this together.

This thread solicits opinions and requests answers to the following queries:

1. How far would you drive/travel to attend? 2 Hours

2. Andrew and I live near DC, so it will be in that area. Is there a preference on Northern, VA (Tysons corner) vs somewhere around I495 in Maryland? Nova

3. Are you more or less likely to attend if we did it the weekend of one of the Chantilly shows? If so, would you be more likely to attend after the show closes or during the day while the show is going on). Chantilly is a 3 day event Doesn't have to be a show weekend

Alternatively - is there a time of year that is better than others if not done the same weekend as a Chantilly show? The event would be great during a show "drought" period (Jan-Feb)

4. Any preference for a smaller hotel conference room, restaurant, or private office (the preference is to use a smaller hotel conference room) Whatever works but conference room would be preferred.

5. Would your decision to attend be impacted if there was a nominal door charge ($5-$10)? Not at all

6. Would you prefer the focus stay on prewar, or just baseball, or open it up to a more broad range of collectors? Note- I am pretty sure that anything after 1979 will be strictly outlawed and YouTubing will be grounds for dismissal. All sports pre 1980

Thanks again, Tony