View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 10:33 AM
John Donovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
So are the collages of the Indians and the Senators the exact same as appeared in the R309-2 set?
Paul, my initial answer to your question was going to be "Yes", because the images I have seen of the R309-2 Indians and Senators team cards looked like they were the same images as the completed puzzles of those teams (which you can see posted above in this thread).

HOWEVER, I decided to double check, and realized, that NO, the images are not identical. They are similar, but not the same. I have posted a picture below to see the comparisons. The images on the left are the R309-2 cards, and the images on the right are the completed puzzles.

The changes are more drastic on the Senators image. While it appears the same players are present, the images have been rearranged and cropped a little differently...and in particular the Manush image was moved from the lower right in the R309-2 to the upper left in the puzzle.

The changes in the Indians image are a little more subtle, but there are differences in some of the cropping and a design elements.

I'm glad you asked the question, but I never would have realized they were different!

1935.jpg