View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 07:35 PM
Chris

With the arrival of #6, AL HR Leaders, 1968 is complete. Bob Gibson gets the binder spine slot. 10 favorite cards in the set: Ryan / Koos rookie an obvious choice despite it being a duel player rookie card, which I hate. Seaver and Carew rookie cups are classic. Love that Yaz pose. Gibson looking Gibson-esque. McCarver looking like the epitome of the wholesome 60s ballplayer. Ricketts looking like the epitome of the 60s in those glasses. Etch looking like I don’t know what - maybe someone grandfather playing catcher? Love the blacked out hats on the A’s to block out KC. And B Rob and F Rob on the same card is classic - these duel player cards I do like.

Now to focus on 67 - which I’ve been making great progress on in no small part to many people on Net54.
Completed deals with: mybuddyinc, The Nasty Nati, Cory, Moose Dog, iwantitiwinit, OhioCardCollector, Thromdog, t206kid, dacubfan, obcmac, Harliduck, gorditadogg, oldjudge, npa589, Luke, bigfish, wazoo, TedZ, mrreality68, Lobo Aullando, 53toppscollector, volplaya8, Kris19, Baseball*Collectables, cammb