View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:11 AM
Mike Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
You are so full of shit. I said I was done responding to you, but I have to respond to your bullshit accusation. This is just a flat-out lie. At no point did PWCC ever inform me that it was trimmed, let alone that it was trimmed on any specific edge. They never said anything at all about the card. The card is in an "Authentic" holder, not an "Authentic Altered" holder, as you claim above.
Is this the same card?

https://sales-history.pwccmarketplac...MONTHLY2077364

If so, here's the PWCC description:

Quote:
An absolutely stunning '52 Mantle which generally shows NRMT qualities throughout. Beautifully preserved throughout with fresh surfaces and four mostly square corners. Lightly trimmed along the bottom edge, though it takes a trained eye to see it and even then the overall presentation remains largely world class. If you've been waiting for a some what affordable example of this iconic card, yet can't stand the attributes of a low grade, look no further. Part of an extensive run of '52 Topps examples on the market this month. Nearly the entire set is represented here, mostly in mid-grade condition. One of over 15,000 cards, lots, and sets up for bid in our 9th Auction of 2019. Click on the link above to view the other PWCC auction lots.